Dates: 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26
Cost: Only $295 for six 75 minute sessions!
Location: Langley Fork Park in McLean, VA 22101
Garrett Ince will be the director and he graduated from the University of Virginia in 2011 where he was the face-off specialist and 4 year stand-out.
• Midfield Face-off Specialist for UVA 2008-11
• National Champion D1 UVA 2011
• Ontario, Canada Native
• #1 Face-Off Guy UVA 2011
• Salisbury Prep School 2005-7
• All New England Award 2005-7
Sessions: 6; 75 minute Sessions
Positions: Midfield and Longstick Midfield
Who: 4th-12th grade boys
Experience: MOST. No beginners.
Class Size: 20 Boys Max ONLY per session
Equipment: Full pads required (helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, stick). Also please wear cleats and lacrosse shorts. All lacrosse apparel and equipment is found conveniently at Madlax in McLean or in our online store at www.Madlax.com/shop.
Description: This is a specialty clinic for a player wishing to become a dominant face-off midfielder for his age. Face-offs have become the most important part of the boys game. A dominant face-off man can easily win games for his team! This proven teaching method will enable midfielders to learn techniques that will improve quickness, power and wins. This clinic will definitely fill up fast so be sure to register by clicking the "REGISTER" Tab today.
Face-Off Clinic Plan:
• Session 1: Fundamentals & The “Plunger”/”Pinch-and-Pop”
• Session 2: Auxiliary and counter moves
• Session 3: Stalemate and ground strategy
• Session 4: Wing control and controlling play
• Session 5: Mental and game strategy
• Comprehensive lesson regiment; “How to Dominate”
• Proprietary 5-Step Face-Off System
• Players will receive video analysis or written evaluation
• Custom programs tailored to each specific player’s needs and goals
• Guide detailed outlining face-off specific: technique, nutrition, conditioning and strength training