Fine-tune your lacrosse game! Learn from the area's best teachers of the game.
Madlax Coaches will provide:
Organized Lesson Plan for ALL 3 Sessions
Insurance (for players and coaches)
All necessary training devices.
Evaluation of level of play compared to same age peers.
Guide to what to work on and improve.
Our coaches will focus in on your weakness or area that need improvement and get you better so that when you play for your team you have more confidence. We offer positional or technique specific lessons; goalies, face-off, shooting, take-away checks, dodging, defense, inverting, etc., We can tailor the workout just for you!
Register and then a coach will call you back to schedule sessions and figure out which coach is best for your needs. We require a minimum of least 3 sessions to start (except for groups of 7 or more) but you can easily add more. If you are not ever not satisfied with your coach we will schedule you with a new coach and not charge you for a lesson.
Play With Passion - Madlax Coaches
1 Person - Private Lesson - General (Shooting, Dodging and/or Defense)
$90 each (3 min.)
1 Person - Private Lesson - Goalie or Face-Off
$120 each (3 min.)
2-3 Players - Small Group
$100 each (3 min.)
4-6 Players - Medium Group
$150 each (3 min.)
7-12 Players - Large Group
$525 each (only 1 session)
12 - 25 Players - Team or Party (Requires 2 Madlax Coaches)
$600 (Only 1 Session)
If you have have a team that wants special off-season training or want to throw a big birthday party with Madlax Coaches running fun lacrosse drills this is the perfect way to go!
Garett Ince (Face-Off Coach)
• Madlax All-Star Program Director 2012-present
• Canadian with strong Box Lacrosse background
• Face-off Specialist Coach
• Madlax All-Star Coach, All ages.
• UVA Lacrosse Team 2008-2011
• 2007 Under Armour All-American MVP
• 2010 ACC Champion
• 4x Division 1 “Final Four” Participant
• 2011 Division 1 National Champion
• 2014 Team Canada Finalist
Ryan Boothe (Shooting, Dodging and Face-Offs)
• Madlax-Capital Head U13 Blue, 2012-Present
• Widener University Lacrosse Team, Midfield
• 3x MAC Champion
• 3x NCAA Tournament Participant
Dave Bennett (Shooting and Dodging)
• Head Coach Madlax-Capital U15, 2011-Present
• Asst Coach Catholic University 2013-Present
• Asst Coach CYA U15A 2010
• Asst Coach Oakton HS 2009
• University of Delaware 2008
• NCLL Champions 2007
• Club Team President/Player 2008
• Gonzaga College HS 2004
Ricardo Vargas (Goalie Coach)
•U11 Blue Spring Head Coach
•Sacred Heart University - Class of 2008
•2008 Team Captain at Sacred Heart
•Bishop O'Connell HS - Class of 2004
Michael Kenlay (Shooting, Dodging, Defense)
• Madlax U15 Orange Head Coach, Spring 2009-Present
• Malvern Lacrosse Club - Melbourne Australia (2009-2010)
• Local Development Officer - English Lacrosse Association (2005-2006)
• University of Denver Class of 2003
• 4 year starter Midfield/Attack
• Team Captain, Denver, 2003
• 1st Team All-State New Trier HS (IL)
• State Champion 08, New Trier HS (IL)