For boys 8-18 on U9 through 2014 teams
High School Teams (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014)
All players who played on an Orange Madlax team in the summer 2013 are considered part of Capital All-Stars Program in the fall and winter of 2013 automatically and can't be cut in the fall at tryouts. In September, we DO hold open tryouts for any new high school players (2015-2017 Grad Years Only) who want to join the premier program in the DC Capital area. September is a GREAT time to join becasue you can play with us before important recruitinig tournaments in November. We create room on Orange team rosters which are our top teams at each age. Interested new players who think they can make an Orange Madlax team should register for tryouts today!
Youth Teams (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Graduation Years)
Starting September 1st each year the new ages kick in for U15, U13, U11, U9. Therefore we have very imprtant tryouts in the fall for these youth teams. Technically the fall is the start of a 12 month period you will be on a Madlax-Capital Youth team. New players should register. Returning players only need to make deposit.
1. Open tryouts (for all players/ages except rising seniors)
2. Sunday Fall League. New players can register here as soon as they make a team after tryouts. Returning players can register now.
3. Positional and Speed Workouts (free)
4. Extra specialty positional clinics with the Madlax Coaching Staff
5. Recruiting and All-Star Tournaments in late fall. New players can register here as soon as they make a team after tryouts. Returning players can register now.
6. Charitable Events and opportunities for Madlax All-Stars to volunteer.
7. College Recruiting and C.A.S.E. Seminar Event
Action Photos of MADLAX All-Stars