Atlanta Empire Lacrosse Club from Atlanta, Georgia offers field lacrosse teams, camps and clinics for boys ages 9-18. AEL is one of the premier field lacrosse program in Atlanta.
Here is their Mission Statement:
Atlanta Empire Lacrosse is dedicated to developing fine young adults through instruction, competition, and mentoring. Our AEL staff not only wants to improve the skills of each player, but also to develop character, teamwork, and sportsmanship in a challenging and enjoyable lacrosse environment.Our main goal is to improve each player’s skill, love, and knowledge of the game, and in doing so, we will prepare our players to succeed at the next level whether it is High School or College. Our players enjoy a competitive edge on and off the field by being provided the very best instruction and in turn will be able to take the next step in lacrosse! Honor the game.
Founder and Director: Dan Kesselring
Teams: U9-U19 Boys.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Dan Kesselring - BIO
LACROSSE PLAYING EXPERIENCE - 30 YEARS
* Played 5 years of youth lacrosse in Cicero N.Y.
* 4 year Varsity Letterman for CNS HS in Cicero N.Y.
* Played in the Empire State Games ( New York's All American Games)
* 2 year starter for Herkimer Community College
* Current player on Atlanta Travel Lacrosse Men's Club Team
COACHING EXPERIENCE - 12 YEARS
* Youth and high school coach for Bagataway Lacrosse - 5 years
* Team Georgia Coach - 2 years
* Founder and Coach of Mill Creek HS men's and women's lacrosse teams - 3 years
* Helped develop Mill Creek youth lacrosse program
* Owner and coach of Team Crease travel lacrosse program - 4 years
* U15 Mill Creek A team coach - 1 year
* Owner and coach of the Team Crease NGLL boys high school teams - 7 years
* 2nd Team All American as a HS Freshman
* 2 time All American as a HS Junior and Senior
* Empire State Games MVP
* JUCO National Champions 1988-1989
* Herkimer CC MVP 1990
* 2nd Team All American 1988
* 1st Team All American 1989
* MVP of JUCO All American Games
* NCAA single game points leader in 1989-1992
* 2 time NGLL HS Women's State Champions 2007, 2008
* NGLL HS Men's Champions - 2012
* 2011 HS Men's Dicks Tournament Qualifier - Finished 8th in the County
* U11 4 time Tournament Champions and Dicks Qualifier - 24-1