"One of the best, pure teaching camps left in the country. Since 1999!"
July 9-12, 2018
Boys ages 7-16 (All Levels. No Beginners. Rising Grades 3-10)
Jones Branch Park Turf Field in McLean, VA (Tyson Corner Area)
Please check-in the first morning by 8:30am. After the first day you can arrive at 8:45am for drop-off. We will supply you a reversible game jersey to wear and keep. Bring a water bottle. Bring full pads (see list below).
We will only delay, not cancel, in case of lightning or thunder. We will play in rain. You can email our camp coordinator here, email@example.com, with any questions before camp. You can call Harrison Holak, Camp Director, during camp hours only if an emergency here (215)622-1262.
Intermediate and advanced players only completely focus on the attack and defense positions. Midfielders who want to improve their offense should attend. Long Stick Middies are welcome of course as well. Goalies can attend for 50% OFF because they will see hundreds of shots daily without instruction. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a goalie who wants to attend.
This intense camp enables the camper to devote total attention to the specific skills related directly to playing offense and defense better. He will participate in demanding and intense drills in which the counselors put on their pads and play with you. Shoot on college goalies.
You will get advanced instruction from an extremely qualified staff that will teach the advanced skills, secrets, and tricks they learned on the collegiate battlefields. If you become a better one-on-one player you will be a better all-around player and a greater asset to your team. Current G-town players make up the majority of the coaching staff and Directors Cabell Maddux and Harrison Holak have turned this specialty camp into one of the best positional sessions in the entire region. Don't miss out! Register now as we only take 50 players maximum to ensure maximum attention.
Joe has played extensive box lacrosse having grown up in Canada. He played at the highest level offered in Canada, called Junior A, for both Toronto Beaches and St. Catherine's Athletics.
Joe finished with 35 goals and 7 assists at UVA. Here are year by year highlights:
• Drafted in the 10th round (84th overall) of the 2017 MLL Draft by the Chesapeake Bayhawks
• Appeared in all 15 games with 13 starts
• Scored 19 goals at attack
• Finished No. 8 on the team with 24 points
• Scored a season-high four goals and five points against Cleveland State
• Tallied hat-tricks against Siena, High Point and Robert Morris
• Appeared in 14 of UVA's 15 games with one start
• Saw most of his time on extra-man
• Finished season with seven goals
• Made first collegiate start at Drexel and scored one goal
• Scored an extra-man goal against Saint Joseph’s
• Scored once at Cornell
• Appeared in 11 of UVa's 15 games
• Suffered a thumb injury that kept him out of four games
• Scored four goals and picked up seven ground balls
• Caused two turnovers
• Scored once at No. 7 Loyola (Feb. 7)
• Recorded a hat trick at VMI (March 24)
• Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll
BOX LAX & BEFORE UVA
• Listed as the No. 5 post-grad recruit in the country by Inside Lacrosse. Attended Deerfield Academy for a PG year.
• Rated the No. 1 post-grad attackman in the country by Inside Lacrosse
• Scored 42 points against stiff New England West I competition at Deerfield
• Posted 35 goals and seven assists while earning All-League Western New England Division I at Deerfield
• Member of Canada's U-19 squad that took the silver medal in 2012 in Finland at the World Games
• Was the youngest attackman on Canada's U-19 team
• Was a two-time leading scorer for St. Michael's Athletics Junior A Box Team
• Won two Ontario High School gold medals with St. Michael's and was a two-time captain
• Won two Canadian national championships with Team Ontario, 2010 & 2011
• Recipient of the Enzo Montemurro Award for sportsmanship, school spirit and athletics
• Played football at St. Michael's where he was a running back and linebacker on the 2009 Ontario Metro Bowl championship team
• Was the 2010 Western Ontario Football MVP
We will email a 10% in-store discount coupon in June before the camp to all those who are registered at least a week prior to camp. We will also supply reversible jerseys to keep
Helmet with Chin Strap
Goalies – Chest Protector and a Throat Guard for helmet
Athletic Supporter with Cup (optional)
Extra Special Camp Features
• Free Equipment Awarded Daily to Campers of the Day
• 10% Discount in MadLax Stores through August
• MVP Awards
• Radar Gun / Hardest Shot 2X week
• Face Off Competition with prizes
• Free Reversible Game Jersey
• Sponsored by: Warrior Lacrosse