Madlax is proud to bring you the best lacrosse players in the world, former University of Maryland star and recently retired U.S.A. women’s national team player and MVP, Taylor Cummings at the Girls Pro Clinic now on Saturday, December 3.
Taylor Cummings Bio
2x National Champion and 3x Tewaaraton Award winner at the University of Maryland
· Current Team USA Midfielder
· 2017 World Cup and World Games Gold Medalist
· 2022 World Cup Gold Medalist
· 2017 and 2022 All World Team (World Cup)
· 2022 World Cup Most Valuable Player
· Athletes Unlimited Inaugural Champion 2021
· Head Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach at McDonogh School
· Owner of Taylor Cummings Lacrosse
· Under Armour, QCollar, and Gait Sponsored Athlete
Taylor will be directing the 2nd annual Madlax Pro Clinic. This one of a kind clinic offering high-level specific details to develop your game! Registration is now open and will fill up fast!
UPDATED (on 10/4):
NEW DATE: Sat., Dec. 3.
New Location: Sidwell Friends Upper Turf Field, 3825 Wisconsin Ave, Washington, DC 20016
12-1PM Session 1: 2028-2031
1-1:15PM Autograph Session
1:15-2:15PM Session 2: 2023-2027
2:15-2:30PM Autograph Session
1st Session: 3rd-7th Grade Girls
2nd Session: 8th-12th Grade Girls
Cost : ONLY $130
Positions: 25 Field Players MAX per session!
Experience: Intermediate to Advanced skilled players. No Beginners.
Extra Special Camp Features
• 10% Discount coupon (emailed before clinic) for use in the Madlax-McLean Retail Store
• Autograph session with Taylor after the session