"An incredible specialty camp taught by some of the best face-off coaches in the entire region!"
SAVE $$$ !!!
Attend any 3 camps and save $150. Attend any 2 camps and save $75. Automatically deducted at checkout in cart when you buy 2 or 3 camps AT THE SAME TIME ONLY!
June 23-25, 2020
Boys Rising Grades 4-10. Advanced & Intermediate Level Only.
McLean, VA - Ken Lawrence Park Turf
Overnight Options: CLICK HERE to see nearby Hotels. We always have players who travel in from around the country for this great event!
Director: Adam Broeckaert, Asst. Coach St. Andrews Episcopal. Lafayette 16'
Face-Off Assistant Directors & Coaches:
Andrew Tyeryar: North Carolina 2023
Brian Wilmans: Colgate 2023
Jack Grogan: Penn State 2024
Reece Belcher: Sewannee 2019
Carson Hopkins: Fairleigh Dickinson 2022
Sessions: 3; 150 minute Sessions
Positions: Midfield and Longstick Midfield
Experience: ALL but no beginners
Equipment: Full pads required (helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, stick). Also please wear cleats and lacrosse shorts. All lacrosse apparel and equipment is found conveniently at Madlax in McLean or in our online store at www.Madlax.com/shop.
Please check-in on first day by 9:00am. After the first day you can arrive at 9:15am for drop-off. We will supply you a reversible game jersey to wear and keep. Bring a re-fillable water bottle. Bring full pads (see list below).
You can email our camp coordinator here, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions before camp. You can call Adam Broeckaert, Camp Director, during camp hours only if an emergency here (703) 483-0121.
Description: This is a specialty clinic for a player wishing to become a dominant face-off midfielder for his age. Face-offs have become the most important part of the boys game. A dominant face-off man can easily win games for his team! The Madlax proven teaching method will enable midfielders to learn techniques that will improve quickness, power and wins. Madlax has produced 4 D1 FOGO recruits in last 4 years that have attended; Duke, Princeton , Syracuse and Loyola. This camp will definitely fill up fast so be sure to register by clicking the "REGISTER" tab above.
Face-Off Camp Plan:
• Session 1: Fundamentals & The “Plunger”/”Pinch-and-Pop” (5 Step Process). Auxiliary and counter moves
• Session 2: Stalemate and ground strategy. Wing control and controlling play
• Session 3: Mental and game strategies. Competitions and Awards!
• Comprehensive lesson regiment; “How to Dominate”
• Proprietary 5-Step Face-Off System
• Custom F/O style tailored slightly to each specific player’s strengths
• Video analysis & comments
• Written guide outlining face-off specific technique, conditioning, strength training techniques and tips and what to work on email after the camp.
Extra Special Camp Features
• Free Equipment Awarded Daily to Campers of the Day
• 10% Discount in MadLax Stores through August
• MVP Awards
• Radar Gun / Hardest Shot 2X week
• Face Off Competition with prizes
• Free Reversible Game Jersey
• Sponsored by: Warrior Lacrosse
Andrew Tyeryar, 2019, Madlax-Capital, North Carolina Commit
We will email a 10% in-store discount coupon in June before the camp to all those who are registered at least a week prior to camp. We will also supply reversible jerseys for the campers to keep.
Helmet with Chin Strap
Goalies – Chest Protector and a Throat Guard for helmet
(optional) Athletic Supporter with Cup
Brain Wilmans, 2019, Madlax-Capital, Colgate Commit