June 25-28, 2018
Girls ages 7-14 (rising 2nd-9th grades) All Players! All Positions!
Lake Fairfax Turf Field #4, Reston, VA
See all Bios here of our incredible coaches & directors for this camp.
Please check-in on Monday by 8:30am. After the first day you can arrive at 8:45am for drop-off. We will supply you a reversible game jersey to wear and keep. Bring a re-fillable water bottle. Stick, mouthpiece, and eyewear required.
We will only delay, not cancel, in case of lightning or thunder. We will play in rain. You can email our camp coordinator here, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions before camp. You can call Aubrey Whittier, Camp Director, during camp hours only if an emergency here (615) 336-7893.
It is preferred that all girls attending this clinic are experienced enough to respond and benefit from intermediate to advanced level concepts. You are divided by age and skill so all girls will be challenged in stations and uptempo drills that demand focus and hard work. The goal of this clinic is to provide the best instruction and learning environment possible for young, aspiring players who want to get better faster. Focus will be placed on teaching and showing proper individual and team skills to each camper. We will have a goalie coach on staff to offer technical coaching. Perfect technique will be emphasized. We will aim to teach only those precise fundamentals which will last throughout their young careers and help players develop into complete lacrosse players who are the best for their age.
Warm-Up and Developmental Stickwork
Positional Stations (Goalie, Draw Control, Attack, Defense)
Small Group Competitive Drills (by age and ability)
Foundational Team Drills, Offensive Sets and Defensive Sets
All Camp Competitions
Special Camp Features
• 10% Discount in MadLax Stores through October
• MVP / Camper of the Day Awards from sponsor
• Radar Gun / Hardest Shot
• Free Reversible Game Jersey
• Co-Founder Madlax Girls All-Stars Program, 2017-present
• National Program Director, Madlax Girls Program, 2017-present
• Head Coach & Director St. John's College High School, 2013-2017
• Director of Player Development MC Elite Lacrosse Club, 2013-2017
• Head Coach Under Armour Lacrosse Classic DC Area Team, 2013-2015
• Head Coach Georgetown Visitation, 2011-2013
• Assistant Athletic Director St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, 2007-2012
• Assistant Coach Varsity St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, 2007-2012
• Assistant Coach Varsity & JV The Harpeth Hall School (TN), 2006-2007
• Master Degree, Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University, 2011
• Bachelor's Degree, English, Ursinus College, 2005
• Captain, Soccer & Lacrosse, 2 Years Each, Ursinus College, 2004 & 2005
• All-American Lacrosse, Ursinus College, 2004