Paul Hummer grew up playing lacrosse in Virginia, graduating from Brooke Point High School in 2011. He began playing lacrosse in 7th grade and quickly fell in love with the game.
Paul registered an astounding 324 points as a midfielder during his high school career at Brook Point. In 2010 he helped his team win their first ever District Title, moving on to the State Semi-Finals later that year.
Following his senior season in 2011, Paul was invited to the USA Lacrosse U19 tryouts that was narrowed down to the top 120 players in the United States. Earned All-District First Team and All-Metro honors. Paul was also named as an ESPNRise Showcase Games participant which included the top 90 high school players in the nation.
Heavily recruited by top NCAA Division I teams, Paul chose Loyola College and went on to win a Division I National Championship with The Greyhounds in 2012.
• Head Coach Under Armour Lacrosse Classic DC Area Team 2008
• Head Coach Potomac School 2007-2009
• Founder / Coordinator Team Madlax All-Stars Program 1999-Present
• Head Coach McLean HS 2003-2007
• Northern Virginia Journal "Coach of the Year" 2004
• Head Coach St. John's College HS '00-'03
• Head Coach German National Team Men,'98-'01
• Assistant Coach at Potomac School, '96-'99
• Assistant coach U. of Delaware, 1994-5
• Founder/ Owner of MadLax Sports Stores
• Collegiate All-American, Hobart College '92-'94
• High School All-American, Lawrenceville 1989
• 3 National Championship games, Titles in 1991 and 1993.
• NCAA Attackman of the Year in 1993
• MVP of 1993 National Championship game.
...Plus other current and past college coaches and players to be named by June.