The Supreme Nationals Program offers 5th-11th grade (2026-2032) advanced and motivated boys from the US and Canada from any club an exciting and memorable lifetime lacrosse experience!
A main goal is to provide our National Team players with a truly exceptional and memorable life experience beyond just great lacrosse. So, with that in mind, players may also take part in unique non-lacrosse team building exercises like: charitable fundraising, surfing, hiking, swimming, water-skiing, roller coaster rides, team dinners, and more. A focused elite training camp before each event, leadership seminars and special trips may also be part of the experience. We will always compete in the most competitive and fun tournaments in the country but we will also try to select events in unique warm weather, vacation locations like Florida, Colorado, Las Vegas, NV. and Southern California. Coaches and Directors will emphasize the whole experience (not just wins) but especially creating friendships with teammates from across the country that will hopefully last through college and beyond. Greater emphasis is placed on being a good teammate and person and enjoying the high level lacrosse and advanced coaching. We hope the wins and Championships will then naturally occur!
In August 2023 we re-branded and changed our National Team name from Madlax Nationals to Supreme Nationals to attract more elite players from around the country, NOT just the best Madlax players who will still be invited.
We are looking for elite players by grade nationwide who we typically invite 1-4 months prior to each event. If interested in being considered, apply below today or email HERE anytime.
Thanks - National Team Director, Paul Hummer
1. First register for a tryout clicking the REGISTER BUTTON ABOVE.
2. Once we receive the registration we will contact you to either:
A) Schedule a date, time and location for you to attend a tryout if we need you to attend a tryout in person after reviewing your video. Dates are listed below by grade. Note: All of these tryouts are either in Arlington, VA, Bethesda, MD or McLean, VA. Once we lock in a date we will send you exact times and locations.
B) Schedule a time to scout you live in person at an upcoming MDLX Showcase or Tournament.
C) Invite you to upcoming National Team events if your video is impressive and sufficient enough. No tryout in person needed in this case!
3. After tryouts or a thorough video review we will invite qualified players to select the events they wish to attend!
4. After being invited by email you then register again using the same register button above and select all of the tournaments that you can play. You may not be invited to every tournament as they fill on a first-come, first serve basis, so register quickly after being invited.
5. Invites start in late September for winter events and continue until rosters are full for each of the three winter events.
6. Invites start in late January for summer events and continue until rosters are full for each of the summer events.
7. Rosters will be 20-26 players depending on many factors like quantity of games, quality of opponents, and temperature/altitude.
8. If a tournament cancels for any reason you will receive a 100% refund.
Winter Sessions may be added soon.
Please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org, after submitting your registration for tryouts, if you prefer to come to the DMV area during Dec-Mar for an in person evaluation (if you do not have video). We do have outdoor winter sessions on weekends occasionally!
Club Lacrosse Nationals
December 29-31, 2023
January 13-14, 2024
Indio Polo Fields, CA
Future Champions - Final 4
May 26-27, 2024
Near Phila, PA (Final 4 NCAA Weekend in Philly)
June 18-20, 2024
Naptown National Challenge
June 24-26, 2024
Lake Placid Summit
Lake Placid, NY
(Events subject to changes. 100% full refunds offered if events are canceled for any reason.)
Pure DRIP. Even Shaquille O'Neill has been seen wearing these!!!