We are very excited to offer summer camps for boys and girls still in Virginia! All Madlax Camps will be managed so the campers can remain safe and still have fun while learning lacrosse!
In order to run these camps Madlax will comply with Virginia state regulations and recommendations during the reopening phases. We will update families our safety plan for managing the boys and girls at our camps as often as Virginia updates rules. Please understand that that may include but is not limited to: 50 players or less per gathering (or camp) on a field, light contact during play, stricter safety measures like masks for coaches who are not blowing whistles, no sharing of anything (pads, water, phones, etc..), hand sanitizer stations, and more.
We will also ask every family to sign an additional new COVID waiver for each athlete before the camp, HERE.
"An incredible specialty camp taught by one of the best goalie coaches in the entire region!"
SAVE $$$ !!!
Attend any 4 or more camps and SAVE $150.
Attend any 3 camps and save $100.
Attend any 2 camps and save $50.
It's automatically deducted at checkout in your cart ONLY when you buy the camps AT THE SAME TIME !
July 13-15, 2021
Boys & Girls in rising grades 4-10. Advanced & Intermediate level only.
Location: TBA in and around McLean, VA
Director: Harrison Holak
•Sacred Heart University lacrosse member 2004-2008
•SHU Team Captain 2008
•CAA Player of Week 2008
•2008 SHU Heart Award Recipient
•Member of 2008 NEILA All-Star Team
Mercer University 2017 - Present
See all Bios Here of our incredible coaches & directors for this camp.
Sessions: 3; 150 minute Sessions
Positions: Goalies Only
Experience: Intermediate to Advanced Skill Levels
Camp Size: 20 MAX
Equipment: Full pads and protection required (throat guard, chest pad, cup, helmet, stick). Also please wear cleats and lacrosse shorts. All lacrosse apparel and equipment is found conveniently at Madlax in McLean or in our online store at www.Madlax.com/shop.
Description: This is a specialty camp for a player wishing to become a complete and dominant goaltender for his/her age. The goalie position is the most important position on the field. A dominant goalie will win games for his/her team! This proven goalie teaching method will enable goalies to learn techniques that will improve anticipation, quickness, confidence and leadership in the goal and on the field. This clinic will definitely fill up fast so be sure to register soon.
• Session 1: Fundamentals: Hand Placement, Foot Placement
• Session 2: Angles, Steps, Efficiency
• Session 3: Clearing and Communication
• Session 4: Advanced Speed Techniques Integrated with Hand/Eye Drills
• Session 5: Simulation of Live Game Situations and Cerebral Awareness
• Comprehensive lesson regiment; “Be The Best”
• This clinic is a unique and modern take on goaltending at the highest level
• New Innovative equipment incorporated into sessions
• A detailed evaluation of each players development and strengths
• Custom programs tailored to each specific player’s needs and goals
• This intimate setting is highly conducive to making sure you are more than prepared for the upcoming season
Extra Special Camp Features
• Free Equipment Awarded Daily to Campers of the Day
• 10% Discount in MadLax Stores through August
• MVP Awards
• Free Reversible Game Jersey
• Sponsor Awards to Outstanding Goalies
We will email a 10% in-store discount coupon in June before the camp to all those who are registered at least a week prior to camp. We will also supply reversible jerseys for the campers to keep.
Helmet with Chin Strap
Complete Goalie Stick
Throat Guard for helmet
Athletic Supporter with Cup
Shane Corcoran, Madlax 2018, Navy 2023