We are very excited to offer summer camps for boys and girls still in Virginia! All Madlax Camps will be managed so the campers can remain safe and still have fun while learning lacrosse!
In order to run these camps Madlax will comply with Virginia state regulations and recommendations during the reopening phases. We will update families our safety plan for managing the boys and girls at our camps as often as Virginia updates rules. Please understand that that may include but is not limited to: 50 players or less per gathering (or camp) on a field, light contact during play, stricter safety measures like masks for coaches who are not blowing whistles, no sharing of anything (pads, water, phones, etc..), hand sanitizer stations, and more.
We will also ask every family to sign an additional new COVID waiver for each athlete before the camp, HERE.
One of the best teaching camps in the DMV!
SAVE $$$ !!!
Attend any 4 or more camps and SAVE $150 (includes girls and boys camps).
Attend any 3 camps and save $100.
Attend any 2 camps and save $50.
It's automatically deducted at checkout in your cart ONLY when you buy the camps AT THE SAME TIME !
July 11-14, 2022
Girls in rising 1st-8th grades. All Players! All Levels! All Positions!
Location: Linway Terrace Park, McLean, VA
Coaches: See all Bios here of our incredible coaches & directors for this camp.
Please check-in on Monday by 8:30am. After the first day you can arrive at 8:45am for drop-off. We will supply you a reversible game jersey to wear and keep. Bring a refillable water bottle. Stick, mouthpiece, and eyewear required.
We will only delay, not cancel, in case of lightning or thunder. We will play in rain. You can email our camp coordinator here, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions before camp. You can call Aubrey Whittier, Camp Director, during camp hours only if an emergency here (615) 336-7893.
You can also participate in both Girls Camp #1 June 20-23, 2022. Camp #1 offers different programming, so players can experience both Camp #1 and Camp #2 this summer!
It is preferred that all girls attending this camp are experienced enough to respond and benefit from intermediate to advanced level concepts. You are divided by age and skill so all girls will be challenged in stations and uptempo drills that demand focus and hard work. The goal of this clinic is to provide the best instruction and learning environment possible for young, aspiring players who want to get better faster. Focus will be placed on teaching and showing proper individual and team skills to each camper. We will have a goalie coach on staff to offer technical coaching. Perfect technique will be emphasized. We will aim to teach only those precise fundamentals which will last throughout their young careers and help players develop into complete lacrosse players who are the best for their age.
Warm-Up and Developmental Stickwork
Positional Stations (Goalie, Draw Control, Attack, Defense)
Small Group Competitive Drills (by age and ability)
Foundational Team Drills, Offensive Sets and Defensive Sets
All Camp Competitions
Special Camp Features
• 10% Discount in MadLax Stores through October
• MVP / Camper of the Day Awards from sponsor
• Radar Gun / Hardest Shot
• Free Reversible Game Jersey
• Co-Founder Madlax Girls All-Stars Program, 2017-present
• National Program Director, Madlax Girls Program, 2017-present
• Head Coach & Director St. John's College High School, 2013-2017
• Director of Player Development MC Elite Lacrosse Club, 2013-2017
• Head Coach Under Armour Lacrosse Classic DC Area Team, 2013-2015
• Head Coach Georgetown Visitation, 2011-2013
• Assistant Athletic Director St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, 2007-2012
• Assistant Coach Varsity St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, 2007-2012
• Assistant Coach Varsity & JV The Harpeth Hall School (TN), 2006-2007
• Master Degree, Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University, 2011
• Bachelor's Degree, English, Ursinus College, 2005
• Captain, Soccer & Lacrosse, 2 Years Each, Ursinus College, 2004 & 2005
• All-American Lacrosse, Ursinus College, 2004