PLAYERS FROM EVERY CLUB NATIONALLY ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND AND LEARN ADVANCED CONCEPTS FROM OUTSTANDING COACHES!
SAVE $$$ !!!
Attend any 4 or more camps and SAVE $150.
Attend any 3 camps and save $100.
Attend any 2 camps and save $50.
It's automatically deducted at checkout in your cart ONLY when you buy the camps AT THE SAME TIME !
July 11-14, 2022
Girls in rising 4th-12th grades. Intermediate to advanced level only. All Positions! Players from any club can attend not just Madlax!
Location: Linway Terrace Park, McLean, VA
Coaches: See all Bios here of our incredible coaches & directors for this camp.
Please check-in on Monday by 8:30am. After the first day you can arrive at 8:45am for drop-off. We will supply you a reversible game jersey to wear and keep. Bring a refillable water bottle. Stick, mouthpiece, and eyewear required.
We will only delay, not cancel, in case of lightning or thunder. We will play in rain. You can email our camp coordinator here, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions before camp. You can call Aubrey Whittier, Camp Director, during camp hours only if an emergency here (615) 336-7893.
Newer to lacrosse? Check out our All Girls Camp #1 June 20-23 and All Girls Camp # 2 July 11-14, 2022!
This is a camp where our elite Madlax-Capital All-Stars staff and select guest coaches will teach you in an intense, uptempo playing environment. Emphasis is placed on improving advanced individual skills in the first 90 minutes and then on team skills in final 90 minutes. The girls will work hard and have fun as they compete in most drills.
Special Camp Features
• 10% Discount in MadLax Stores through October
• MVP / Camper of the Day Awards from sponsor
• Free Reversible Game Jersey
• Co-Founder Madlax Girls All-Stars Program, 2017-present
• National Program Director, Madlax Girls Program, 2017-present
• Head Coach & Director St. John's College High School, 2013-2017
• Director of Player Development MC Elite Lacrosse Club, 2013-2017
• Head Coach Under Armour Lacrosse Classic DC Area Team, 2013-2015
• Head Coach Georgetown Visitation, 2011-2013
• Assistant Athletic Director St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, 2007-2012
• Assistant Coach Varsity St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, 2007-2012
• Assistant Coach Varsity & JV The Harpeth Hall School (TN), 2006-2007
• Master Degree, Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University, 2011
• Bachelor's Degree, English, Ursinus College, 2005
• Captain, Soccer & Lacrosse, 2 Years Each, Ursinus College, 2004 & 2005
• All-American Lacrosse, Ursinus College, 2004