We are very excited to offer summer camps for boys and girls still in Virginia! All Madlax Camps will be managed so the campers can remain safe and still have fun while learning lacrosse!
In order to run these camps Madlax will comply with Virginia state regulations and recommendations during the reopening phases. We will update families our safety plan for managing the boys and girls at our camps as often as Virginia updates rules. Please understand that that may include but is not limited to: 50 players or less per gathering (or camp) on a field, light contact during play, stricter safety measures like masks for coaches who are not blowing whistles, no sharing of anything (pads, water, phones, etc..), hand sanitizer stations, and more.
We will also ask every family to sign an additional new COVID waiver for each athlete before the camp, HERE.
PLAYERS FROM EVERY CLUB NATIONALLY ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND AND LEARN ADVANCED CONCEPTS FROM OUTSTANDING COACHES!
SAVE $$$ !!!
Attend any 4 or more camps and SAVE $150.
Attend any 3 camps and save $100.
Attend any 2 camps and save $50.
It's automatically deducted at checkout in your cart ONLY when you buy the camps AT THE SAME TIME !
July 12-15, 2021
Girls in rising 4th-12th grades. Intermediate to advanced level only. All Positions! Players from any club can attend not just Madlax!
Location: McLean, VA Quantum Park
Coaches: See all Bios here of our incredible coaches & directors for this camp.
Please check-in on Monday by 8:30am. After the first day you can arrive at 8:45am for drop-off. We will supply you a reversible game jersey to wear and keep. Bring a refillable water bottle. Stick, mouthpiece, and eyewear required.
We will only delay, not cancel, in case of lightning or thunder. We will play in rain. You can email our camp coordinator here, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions before camp. You can call Aubrey Whittier, Camp Director, during camp hours only if an emergency here (615) 336-7893.
Newer to lacrosse? Check out our All Girls Camp #1 June 21-24 and All Girls Camp # 2 July 12-15, 2021!
This is a camp where our elite Madlax-Capital All-Stars staff and select guest coaches will teach you in an intense, uptempo playing environment. Emphasis is placed on improving advanced individual skills in the first 90 minutes and then on team skills in final 90 minutes. The girls will work hard and have fun as they compete in most drills.
9:00: Camp Meeting
9:10: Warm-Up, Dynamic Stretch and Stickwork
9:30: Positional Stations (Goalie, Draw Control, Dodging/Shooting, Defense)
We will do very specific position breakdown and teaching of all advanced concepts. A highly qualified specialist will direct each station!
10:00: Small Group (by age and size) Drills & Competitions. Evens (1v1, 2v2, 4v4), Un-evens (2v1, 3v2, 4v3, 5v4, 6v5), Scrambles, Break-Outs, Rides, Picks, Sliding. Compete!
10:30am: Team Drills: 6v6 Live Compete.
Team Offensive Sets. On and off-ball motion, cutting, spacing, picking, Slips, dodging, finishing!
Team Defensive Sets. On and off-ball defense, sliding, 2nd & fill slides, Angles, Talk, Breakouts
11:30: All Camp Game/Competition. Create competitive environment in a fast-paced uptempo game.
11:55: Camp Meeting & Finish
Special Camp Features
• 10% Discount in MadLax Stores through October
• MVP / Camper of the Day Awards from sponsor
• Free Reversible Game Jersey
• Co-Founder Madlax Girls All-Stars Program, 2017-present
• National Program Director, Madlax Girls Program, 2017-present
• Head Coach & Director St. John's College High School, 2013-2017
• Director of Player Development MC Elite Lacrosse Club, 2013-2017
• Head Coach Under Armour Lacrosse Classic DC Area Team, 2013-2015
• Head Coach Georgetown Visitation, 2011-2013
• Assistant Athletic Director St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, 2007-2012
• Assistant Coach Varsity St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, 2007-2012
• Assistant Coach Varsity & JV The Harpeth Hall School (TN), 2006-2007
• Master Degree, Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University, 2011
• Bachelor's Degree, English, Ursinus College, 2005
• Captain, Soccer & Lacrosse, 2 Years Each, Ursinus College, 2004 & 2005
• All-American Lacrosse, Ursinus College, 2004