1. Partner Program Players can play on the super elite Madlax National Teams at any age. Players are nominated by the Partner Program directors to be considered for invitation to a Madlax National Team. Up to 5 players per grade in a 'Partner Program' may be invited by the National Selection committee.
2. Partner Program players can 'guest play' on any Madlax regional team; Madlax-Capital, Madlax-Oregon or Madlax-DMV in any tournament. Players can do this anytime as often as they wish as long as roster space allows for them in a specific tournament.
3. Partner Programs can bring their teams to Madlax Tournaments annually at highly discounted rates to compete with and against the best teams in the country.
4. Partner Program Players will receive discounted and promised invitations to all outstanding Madlax College Recruiting Showcases and be automatically accepted and invited upon recommendation by Partner Program Directors.
5. Partner Program players will receive full support and can utilize all resources from Madlax national headquarters in McLean, Virginia as they grow lacrosse together in their region. Madlax wants a Partner Program to grow overall and will support lacrosse in the Partner's region and will leverage it's national marketing angles and skills to promote this Partner Program and the sport of lacrosse.
6. The National Team Players from a partner program will receive NCAA college recruiting advice and consulting during the recruiting process. They will also receive discounted highlight videos and game videos from NLV Productions.
7. Partner Programs receive ALL their program apparel and equipment at highly discounted prices exclusively from Madlax and our nationally recognized Madlax team sales directors and artists. In addition, Partner Program families will receive a 20% 'lifetime discount' code for exclusive use on madlaxshop.com for all their personal lacrosse equipment and apparel needs year round!