Dates: 9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18
Cost: Only $295 for 6 sessions!
Location: Langley Fork Park, McLean, VA
Coaches: Harrison Holak is the Director w/ additional "shooting" coaches. Click Here to See Coaching BIOS
Sessions: 6; 60 minute Sessions
Positions: Goalies Only
Who: Boys/ Girls in 3rd-12th Grades
Experience: Beginner to Advanced - All Skill Levels (We will divide out by skill)
Class Size: 10-20
Equipment: Full pads and protection required (throat guard, chest pad, cup, helmet, stick). Also please wear cleats and lacrosse shorts. All lacrosse apparel and equipment is found conveniently at Madlax in McLean or in our online store at www.Madlax.com/shop.
Description: This is a specialty clinic for a player wishing to become a complete and dominant goaltender for his/her age. The goalie position is the most important position on the field. A dominant goalie will win games for his/her team! This proven goalie teaching method will enable goalies to learn techniques that will improve anticipation, quickness, confidence and leadership in the goal and on the field. This clinic will definitely fill up fast so be sure to register by clicking the "Online Application" tab on this page.
Goalie Clinic Plan:
• Session 1: Fundamentals: Hand Placement, Foot Placement
• Session 2: Angles, Steps, Efficiency
• Session 3: Clearing and Communication
• Session 4: Advanced Speed Techniques Integrated with Hand/Eye Drills
• Session 5: Simulation of Live Game Situations and Cerebral Awareness
• Comprehensive lesson regiment; “Be The Best”
• This clinic is a unique and modern take on goaltending at the highest level
• New Innovative equipment incorporated into sessions
• A detailed evaluation of each players development and strengths
• Custom programs tailored to each specific player’s needs and goals
• This intimate setting is highly conducive to making sure you are more than prepared for the upcoming season
Coach Holak 'stuffing' a Scranton Attackman
Madlax Goalie who has learned from these goalie coaches!